Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kacey's Dresses, Update!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! I had great intentions of sharing some yummy recipes for turkey day, but I was just too busy to post, maybe next year lol! I have been very busy lately being wife and mommy and haven't had much time to blog. I have also been spending an enormous amount of time working on my dress line lately. Sourcing fabrics for these dresses has proven to be a challenge. But I am happy to say we have begun production! Four of the five dresses that I will be debuting with Shabby Apple this Spring will be made right here in the good ol' US of A! I am really excited about this and have always wanted my things to be made in America, but thought that due to increased costs of manufacturing in America that it wouldn't be possible.  One of the dresses will be made in China, boo, I know! But that is the way it must be. I'm just glad the rest will bear the made in the U.S.A tag. The dresses being made in China will be finished by Dec. and production on the others here in the U.S. will begin very soon! My work in designing and fabric sourcing is almost over and then they are in the capable hands of the manufacturers. I'm getting really excited to share my creations with you this Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment