Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kacey's Dresses Update: Here they ALL are!

I'm happy to say that all of the dresses I designed with the Shabby Apple Emerging Designer Program have launched! This has been a long time coming and I'm very excited about it. Response has been good so far and they are selling, YAY! I have collaborated with some great fashion bloggers and they have styled my dresses amazingly!

Cara Loren looks like an angel in "Belle de Jour" Here is a link to her fashion blog: Cara Loren's Dress To Impress Link Here:

Rachel Parcell from the Pink Peonies makes my floral dress "Bouquet" look like a million bucks! Here is a link to her look: Floral Craze with Rach

Below are all of the dresses from my debut collection. All images shown here are courtesy of Shabby Apple. To view  these dresses further or purchase please visit the Shabby Apple website link here:http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-541-fete-des-fleurs.aspx

This one is called "Belle de Jour":



Here is "Bouquet":


This one is "Hydrangea":

Hello "Lilac":



And "Orchid":
 

Welcome "Larkspur":

 
 




This is "Pacific Play"
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This has been a fun ride and I'm excited to do it again someday! (When I get my dress loan paid off!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment