Monday, October 7, 2013

Project Denim, Diminishing the Jean Pile, Episode: 7

If you have been following for a while you have seen lots of denim projects. Hopefully you are not sick of them! I believe that making old clothes that don't work the way they used to, but aren't garbage, still have a place in this world. My "Handy Hubby" is really good at wearing out Wrangler Jeans, but there is still a lot of good, useable denim there and I just can't get myself to throw them out! So today I bring you  another denim makeover project.

Have you fallen for the fold-over clutch yet? They are all over the place lately! Fashionistas are toting these stylish bags of all prints, kinds and colors. I just love the challenge of trying to create something from meager means and with current trends. Today's trend inspiration is both the fold-over clutch and fringe! Say hello my little friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment