Tuesday, October 1, 2013

You Pick The Next Trend on My "Fashionable Farmer/Runway Rancher Series"

Hi! I hope by now we are friends, because today I would love some friendly feedback. I want you to pick the next trend you want to see me put my cowgirl spin on! What fall runway fashion trend are you loving? If you leave a trend suggestion in the comment section of this post (and your the first one to suggest the trend) and I pick your trend for the next "Fashionable Farmer/Runway Rancher" Episode, I will send you your favorite item from my shop!! Yep, you got it totally free! I wanna know what you guys wanna see! I want this blog to be a fun place where we can share our ideas. I have lots of ideas swimming around in this brain, but I want to hear your ideas too. So get those comments coming! Remember first one to suggest the trend that I pick is a winner, winner...chicken dinner!! I will close this offer at 10:00PM (MST) tomorrow. I can't wait to see what you suggest!! Have a fancy day!!

4 comments:

  1. They say orange is the new black. I love orange! It would be so fun to see what your runway rancher style would do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Orange challenge accepted! I am loving the earthy toned orange, also the coral tones. I'm excited to accept your challenge to style it up cowgirl! Please go to the Fancy Ewe Shop and pick something!! Thanks for playing along with me!!

      Delete
  2. I love the suit jackets that I've been seeing. I love cardigans too much, so this alternative is making me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blazers are for sure on trend this season! And I would love to see if I can make it cowgirl! Thanks for your suggestion and for your loyal support of this blog please visit the Fancy Ewe Shop to pick your special gift!

      Delete