Sunday, June 9, 2013

How Kacey Wears It, "Bouquet"

Hi All and Happy Sunday! Hope you are doing swell. I just got home from church and thought I'd do a quick post on what I wore today. This is one of my favorite dresses in my collection! It's called "Bouquet" and is one of my best sellers. It is made with a high quality cotton and has a bright floral print. I love this dress paired with Mint Green or Lavender, but today I threw in a pop of hot pink too (just cuz I love pink!) Here's one of the ways I like to wear "Bouquet:"



To see more or purchase this dress please visit Shabby Apple
at Link Here





Loves from "Patch-A-Heaven!"



















Flowers make me happy! Even when I wear them.






I wear this with my mint green suede heels from VS online. And my fav pink Kate Spade handbag.





Here's the mint green bracelet I found at the Queen B market at Snap, love it!






I like this mint green statement necklace with this dress.



I'm pretty much obsessed with the clothes and styles in the movie "Gatsby" so I had to go with the head scarf wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment