Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Handmade Cowgirl Country Christmas Tree Series, Episode 7: How to Make Boot Ornaments

We are almost to the reveal of the completed Cowgirl Tree! I've been showing the ornaments as I have created them along the way, but the entire tree has yet to be seen. Today's ornament comes from my ever talented momma. (Again!) I swear, she should have the blog and I should be her assistant!! She's so creative. I am happy to show you the boot ornaments she came up with. She found pictures of boots she liked on the internet (some were already colored and then some she colored herself), then printed them out on cardstock paper. (She printed two of the same boot for one ornament so both sides are cute) Cut them out and then she glued a piece of cardboard between them, added a ribbon and ta-da...cute boots for the tree! What's a Cowgirl Tree without boots right?!!

Here are some of my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment